The Universal Rewards program was discontinued on December 12, 2018. Points will be awarded on the first time bill payment of $50 or more, and the first time recurring direct deposit of $50 or more, setup by December 31, 2018. All services must be active on the day the Monthly Cycle is processed for the Program Period in order to be eligible to earn Points. The final Monthly Cycle will occur on or about January 15, 2019. Please review the rules below for additional information.
MWABank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Program Rules (“Rules”) at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion. Please refer to the Universal Rewards definition page for important information.
- Only Individual Primary account holders (“You” or “Your”), with active personal account(s) with MWABank, are eligible to participate and earn Rewards Points (“Points”) for Qualified Transactions.
- Points earned are awarded to the Primary account holder.
- Points will be earned on Qualified Transactions only.
- Points are earned for the first new posting of a recurring direct deposit, minimum transaction amount of $50.00. Initial ACH account funding through the Internet account application process is not a recurring direct deposit and is not eligible for the rewards program. You may also earn Points for the first new Bill Pay payment initiated, minimum transaction amount of $50.00. Points will be posted the following month after they are earned. Accounts opened prior to August 1, 2016 are not eligible for the initial Bill Payment or Direct Deposit reward.
- Your direct deposit must be a recurring electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Points cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Your personal account must be active and in good standing at the time your Qualified Transaction(s) are received for processing.
- MWABank reserves the right to suspend Your participation in the Program until your account is in good standing.
- MWABank reserves the right to disqualify You should MWABank determine, in its sole discretion, that fraudulent behavior or other unethical conduct has occurred that compromises the Rules of the Program. If MWABank disqualifies You all Rewards Points earned will be forfeited.
- MWABank reserves the right to modify and/or terminate the Program at anytime without advanced notice.
- All services must be active on the day the Monthly Cycle is processed for the Program Period in order to be eligible to earn Points.
- There are no representations or warranties including but not limited to statutory warranties and conditions, warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, third party rights, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- In no event will either party be liable to the other for any consequential, incidental, or special damages, including lost profits or lost savings, even if one party has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
- This program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Please refer to the ScoreCard Rewards Point Program Rules, which also apply, for additional details.
Visit our website at ModernWoodmenBank.com for the most current version of the “Rules”.
Universal Rewards – Definitions
Account in Good Standing:
- You demonstrate responsible account management such as making regular deposits to bring your account to a positive balance at least once every 30 days (including the payment of all bank fees and charges).
- You avoid excessive overdrafts.
- You have no legal orders, levies or liens against your account.
Active Account: Account that has been funded and having received deposits within the last six months.
Individual Primary Account Holder : Primary account holder of an account. Person designated for tax reporting purposes.
Monthly Cycle : The Monthly Cycle will occur on or about the 15th of each month. This date is subject to change based on weekends and holidays when the Bank is not open for processing.
Program Period : Calendar month immediately prior to the Monthly Cycle.
Qualified Transaction(s): First recurring direct deposit(s) and/or first Bill Pay payment(s); minimum, per transaction, amount of $50.00 associated to an active account opened on or after August 1, 2016..
Bill Pay Payment:
- First new Bill Pay payment initiated per account, and;
- Minimum Bill Pay payment amount $50.00.
- First new recurring electronic deposit made through the ACH system per account, and;
- Payroll, pension or federal government payments (Examples: Social Security or Military Pay), and;
- Minimum deposit amount of $50.00.
- Initial ACH funding deposits initiated through the Internet account application are not recurring direct deposits and, therefore, not eligible for Rewards Points.
Rewards Points: 10,000 Points earned for the first new recurring direct deposit received and/or first new recurring Bill Pay payment initiated per active account. Minimum, per transaction, amount is $50.00