Program start date: December 1, 2016
MWABank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Program Rules (“Rules”) at any time, without notice, at its sole discretion. Please refer to the Refer and Reward Definition page for important information.
- Only Individual account holders (“You”, “Your” or “Referrer”) with active personal account(s) with MWABank, are eligible to be a Referrer and earn Points for Qualified Referrals.
- Points will be earned on Qualified Referrals only.
- Points cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Your personal account must be active and in good standing at the time your Qualified Referral is received for processing.
- MWABank reserves the right to suspend Your participation in the Program until your account is in good standing.
- MWABank reserves the right to disqualify You should MWABank determine, in its sole discretion, that fraudulent behavior or other unethical conduct has occurred that compromises the Rules of the Program. If MWABank disqualifies You, all Points earned from Qualified Referrals will be forfeited.
- Your Referral Code must be entered at the time of application to be eligible to earn Points.
- MWABank will not research any inquiries related to Points missing or misapplied due to the wrong Referral Code being entered or submitted.
- MWABank reserves the right to modify and/or terminate the Program at any time, without advanced notice.
- Eligible Referral Points are Points earned for Qualified Referrals for new accounts opened after the Refer and Reward Program's go live date of December 1, 2016.
- Qualified Referrals must be active on the day the Monthly Cycle is processed in order to calculate and post the Points earned.
- This program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Referrers must be at least 18 years of age.
- You are responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes.
- Points earned for Qualified Referrals will be reported on a 1099MISC.
- Points earned for Qualified Referrals for Your account(s) opened and owned by You will be reported on a 1099INT.
- Points will be reported for tax purposes based on the date(s) posted to Your Account.
- Please refer to the ScoreCard® Rewards Point Program Rules, which also apply, for additional details.
Visit our website at ModernWoodmenBank.com for the most current version of the “Rules” or contact us at 877-255-2265 to request a copy.
Refer and Reward
Account in Good Standing:
- You demonstrate responsible account management such as making regular deposits to bring your account to a positive balance at least once every 30 days (including the payment of all bank fees and charges).
- You avoid excessive overdrafts.
- You have no legal orders, levies or liens against your account.
Active Account: Account that has been funded and deposits made within the last six months.
Eligible Accounts: Regular Checking, Regular Savings, Dollars and Sense Savings, Credit Card, Certificate of Deposit. This does not include Health Savings accounts, qualified fund accounts such as Individual Retirement accounts (IRAs), mortgage loans, home equity loans, or home equity lines of credit.
Eligible Referral Point(s): Points earned for Qualified Referrals on new accounts opened after the Refer and Reward go live date of December 1, 2016.
Individual Account Holder: Primary account holder of an account. Person designated for tax reporting purposes.
Monthly Cycle: The Monthly Cycle will occur on or about the 15th of each month. This date is subject to change based on weekends and holidays when the Bank is not open for processing.
Program Period: Calendar month immediately prior to the Monthly Cycle.
Qualified Referral: New eligible account(s) opened and funded after the program go live date of December 1, 2016.
Referral Points: 10,000 Points earned for Qualified Referrals.